After upping sticks to Manchester for last year’s event, Fashion’s Night Out is back in London to celebrate all things stylish. Stores on Oxford Street, Regent Street and South Molton Street will be plying shoppers with discounts, deals and free champagne – we’ve picked out the best bits.
1. Head to Anthropologie’s Regent Street flagship to create something unique: they’re hosting a jewellery workshop with Kate Middleton – approved designer Catherine Zoraida, who’ll be demonstrating how to cast charms in silver and pewter. For £20, you’ll get a glass of fizz and 10 per cent off any purchases, too – email firstname.lastname@example.org to book ahead. Anthropologie, 158 Regent St, W1B 5SW.
2. What’s a fashion party without cocktails? Gaucho have mixed FNO’s official cocktail, the Fashionista Fizz – a blend of sparkling wine and Tanqueray – while Hawksmoor have gone for a Vogue inspired ‘flight’: that’s a set of three jazzed-up versions of the classic Espresso Martini, Old Fashioned and Aperol Spritz. Good luck resisting weird impulse buys after all that… Gaucho Piccadilly, 25 Swallow St, W1B 4DJ. Hawksmoor, 5 Air St, W1J 0AD.
3. To celebrate the launch of Lipstick Queen’s Silver Screen collection, Space NK’s crack team of make-up artists will be on hand to recreate looks from Hollywood’s heyday – for free. Continue the beauty blagging spree with Russell and Bromley, who are offering complimentary manicures, and House of Fraser, where you’ll be able to grab some Urban Decay false lashes. Space NK, 49 South Molton St, W1K 5LH, Russell and Bromley, 128-130 Regent St, W1B 5SE. House of Fraser, 318 Oxford St, W1C 1HF.
4. FNO is a bargain hunter’s favourite evening of the year – there’s a whole host of impressive discounts to be milked. Drop into Levi’s flagship store between 6 and 10pm, and you’ll get 25 percent off their classic denim, while both Cos and Mango are chopping prices by 20 per cent on the night. Oh, and & Other Stories’ lovely shoes will ALL be half price. Unbelievable! Levi’s , 174-176 Regent St, W1B 5TJ. & Other Stories, 256-258 Regent St, W1B 3AF. Cos, 222 Regent St, W1B 5BD. Mango, 106-112 Regent St, W1B 5RU.
5. Vogue have raided their enviable contact book to bring you a whole host of insider-led trend talks and styling sessions. Over at Topshop Oxford Circus, fashion director Kate Phelan will be sharing her choices for the coming season, while Yasmin Sewell of Etre Cecile will be helping style customers in Liberty’s denim room. After something high-end? Don’t miss LFW favourite Erdem in conversation with Vogue’s deputy editor Emily Sheffield at Selfridges, from 6pm. Topshop, 36-38 Great Castle St, W1C 1DA. Selfridges, 400 Oxford St, W1A 1AB. Liberty, Regent St, W1B 5AH.